- The Carter Lake Planning Board meets regularly at 7:00 PM on the second Monday of each month.
- If you have an item that you would like to present to the planning board you must complete a request to be on their agenda and return it to the office of the Deputy City Clerk no later than noon on the Wednesday preceding the meeting.
- You will be requested to attend the meeting to explain your request and answer any questions from the board members.
- Forms may be requested from the Clerks’ office or downloaded below
- Once completed the request may be faxed to 712-347-5454.
- All agendas for any city related meeting are posted at least 24-hours in advance at City Hall, American National Bank, and Carter Lake Library.
- Agendas, packets, and minutes for City Council and Planning Board will also be posted on this website.