CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS
- The Carter Lake City Council meets regularly at 7:00 PM on the third Monday of each month.
- If you have an item that you would like to present to the council, please complete an "Application for City Council Agenda". Application must be received by the office of the City Clerk no later than noon on the Wednesday preceding the meeting.
- You must attend the council meeting where you will be given an opportunity to explain your request and submit information for council consideration.
- Forms may be requested from the Clerks’ office or downloaded from the link below.
- Once completed the request may be faxed to 712-347-5454 or dropped off at City Hall to the Clerk.
- Special City Council meetings are held periodically.
- In the event a citizen does not meet the deadline for the regular meeting and a special meeting is granted, there will be a $100 fee charged to cover the cost of the meeting.
- All agendas for any city related meeting are posted at least 24-hours in advance at City Hall, American National Bank, and Carter Lake Library.
- Agendas, packets, and minutes for City Council and Planning Board are posted on this website.